Apple bringing back the iPad's rotation lock switch in iOS 4.3, making a transparent iPhone 4, more on the next-gen iPad, and much more on this week's episode of We Have Communicators! Show notes can be found at WeHaveCommunicators.com. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, use the contact link on the site!
Call us at (202) 642-6667!
- Steve's leave of absence
- Verizon iPhone
- iOS 4.3
- Apple Seeds iOS 4.3 Beta to Developers: Personal Hotspot, AirPlay Video Streaming, New iPad Gestures
- iOS 4.3 Beta Brings Software Option for Rotation Lock or Mute on iPad
- Video of New Multi-Touch Gestures on iPad iOS 4.3
- Apple to Remove Home Button From Future iPads and iPhones?
- Apple Releases Second Beta of iOS 4.3 to Developers
- iOS 4.3 Beta Multi-Touch Gestures Demoed on iPhone, Apple Testing Internally?
- New iOS Feature Coming: 'Find My Friends'
- Next Generation iPhones Referenced in iOS 4.3
- Rumors of new hardware
- iOS 4.3 Beta Hints at OpenCL-Capable SGX543 GPU in Future Devices
- iPad 2 with High Resolution Screen and SD Card Slot, iPhone 5 with A5 Processor?
- iPad 2
- FaceTime, Camera and PhotoBooth Icons Confirm Camera in iPad 2
- iPad 2 and iPhone 5 to Sport a Dual-Core GPU?
- iPad 2 Likely to Have 2048x1536 Screen Resolution
- iPad 2 Unlikely to Have 2048x1536 Retina Display?
- Next-Generation iPad to Launch in the U.S. on April 2nd or 9th?
- Three New iPad SKUs Appear in Best Buy's Database
- iPad 2 LCD for Sale Already? iPad 2 to Include Vibrating Motor?
- Next-Generation iPad With 1-Megapixel Rear Camera and Case Cover Proximity Sensor?
- White iPhone 4 Appears in Best Buy Inventory System With February 27th Launch Date
- Turn Your iPhone 4 Transparent With A Torx Screwdriver And Some Paint Thinner | Cult of Mac
- Apple Taking Heat for Switching to Custom Screws on iPhone 4 and Portables
- AT&T Simplifying Texting Plans, Enlisting Best Buy in Battle Against Verizon iPhone
- Starbucks Mobile Payments for iPhone and iPod Touch Now Available Nationwide