The upcoming iPad line refresh, iPhone 8 rumors, and more on this week's episode of The iOS Show! Show notes can be found at theiOSshow.com. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, send an email to feedback at theiosshow.com!
Sponsored by Hello Fresh - Hello Fresh delivers delicious, perfectly portioned meals right to your door! For $35 off your first box, visit hellofresh.com and enter the code TiOSS35 when you subscribe.
Call us at (202) 642-6667!
Advertising by BackBeat Media
- Apple Says Third-Party iPhone Screen Repairs No Longer Fully Void Your Warranty
- iPad Rumors
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Will Include 'Revolutionary' Front Camera With 3D Sensing Abilities
- iPhone 8 Said to Have 3GB of RAM and 64GB/256GB Storage Options
- iPhone 8 With Longer Battery Life Said to Entice Those With Older iPhones to Upgrade
- iPhone 8 Will Have Curved OLED Screen and USB-C Connector
- One Analyst Thinks the iPhone 8 Will Still Have a Lightning Connector With USB-C Adapter for Europe
- Apple Has a Redesigned Fingerprint ID Solution For the iPhone 8
- New Touchscreen for 'Apple Watch Series 3' Said to Enter Production Later This Year