The creator of Swift leaves Apple, facial recognition on the next iPhone, group FaceTime in iOS 11, and more on this week's episode of The iOS Show! Show notes can be found at theiOSshow.com. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, send an email to feedback at theiosshow.com!
Call us at (202) 642-6667!
Advertising by BackBeat Media
- Apple Shares New 'Pairing,' 'Siri' and 'Notes' AirPods Ads
- Chris Lattner Says Opportunity to Work on Tesla's Ambitious Self-Driving Efforts Was 'Irresistible'
- Facial Recognition on iPhone 8
- Second-Generation Apple Pencil Rumored for March of 2017
- New iPads Might Not Launch Until Sometime in the Second Half of 2017
- Questionable Rumor Suggests Group FaceTime is Coming in iOS 11
Jeff - Lemony Snicket’s a Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix
Adam - Card Crawl
Michael - astronaut.io