Hiding stock apps may soon be possible, dual-cameras only on big iPhones, Apple patents smart bands, FBI vs Apple continues, and more on this week's episode of The iOS Show! Show notes can be found at theiOSshow.com. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, send an email to feedback at theiosshow.com!
Call us at (202) 642-6667!
Advertising by BackBeat Media
- New iTunes Metadata Suggests Users May Soon Be Able to Hide Stock iOS Apps
- Dual Camera Said to Be Exclusive to 5.5-Inch iPhone 7
- Up to 40% Thinner Apple Watch 2 Predicted to Debut at WWDC in June
- Apple Patent Details Modular Smart Bands for Apple Watch
- Security Flaw
- FBI v Apple
- FBI: It's 'Simply Too Early' to Tell if Info on San Bernardino Shooter's iPhone is Valuable
- FBI Briefing Senators on How It Accessed San Bernardino Shooter's iPhone
- FBI Director Says Method of Unlocking iPhone Can't Be Used on iPhone 5s or Newer
- FBI to Keep Pushing for Court Order Forcing Apple to Unlock iPhone in N.Y. Case
- WhatsApp Messenger Implements Full End-to-End Encryption
- Tesla Unveils $35,000 Model 3 Electric Car, Shipping Late 2017