This week it's all about the iPad 2, launch, first impressions, teardowns, and much more on this week's episode of We Have Communicators! Show notes can be found at WeHaveCommunicators.com. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, use the contact link on the site!
Call us at (202) 642-6667!
- Holy cow, iPad 2 bein' all sold out 'n shiii...
- iPad 2 Smart Cover Teardown Reveals 21 Magnets
- iPad 2 Teardown: A5, 'Neat and Tidy' Interior, Massive But Thin Battery
- Browser Comparison Between Original iPad and iPad 2
- iPad 2: GPU Benchmarked with Impressive Gains
- iPad 2 Yellow Screen Tinting Likely to Go Away Like iPhone 4?
- Some Reports of Backlight Bleeding on iPad 2
- Installing iMovie on the Original iPad
- iOS 4.3 Requires Password Reentry for In App Purchases
- Some iPhones with Daylight Savings Glitch?
- iPhone 5 to Also Use A5 Dual Core Processor
- Phil Schiller: White iPhone Set for Spring Launch