Subscriptions and what it means for app-based content providers, the possibility of the iPad 3 coming this year, more on a smaller iPhone 5, and much more on this week's episode of We Have Communicators! Show notes can be found at WeHaveCommunicators.com. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, use the contact link on the site!
Call us at (202) 642-6667!
- iPad 3 to Arrive This September?
- Free Access to 'The Daily' Extended to February 28th as Wait for iOS 4.3 Continues
- Apple Debuts App Store Subscriptions - No mention of iOS 4.3, apps have until June 30th to comply with new store rules
- DJay for iPad $19.99
- Apple Acquiring iOS Developer to Revamp Notification System?
- Next-gen iPhone rumors
- Apple Working on Cheaper, Smaller iPhone and MobileMe Overhaul
- New MobileMe to Offer Wireless Access to iTunes Library?
- Small iPhone to Have Edge to Edge Screen, Voice Navigation? and no apps?
- Smaller iPhone to Eliminate Storage, Rely on Cloud-Based Content?
- MobileMe Revamp to Focus on Streaming Data From Individual Machines, Not Cloud?
- iPhone 5 to Use a 4-Inch Screen?
- iBooks 1.2.1 Detects Some Jailbreaks, Disables iBookstore Purchases in Response