- Log in to post comments
With iPhone X in hand, we talk FaceID, no home button, reachability, the good & bad, everything in between, and more on this week's episode of The iOS Show! Show notes can be found at theiOSshow.com. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, send an email to feedback at theiosshow.com!
Subscribe in iTunes | Download link
Call us at (202) 642-6667!
Advertising by BackBeat Media
Michael Johnston - Applr and Twitter
Adam Christianson - The MacCast and Twitter
Jeff Gamet - The Mac Observer and Twitter
- FaceID Security Guide
- Apple Releases iOS 11.1.1 Update With Fix for 'A[?]' Autocorrect Bug
- Apple's Upcoming AirPower Wireless Charging Mat Could Cost Around $199 in the United States
- Apple Releases Second Beta of iOS 11.2 for Developers
- iOS 11.2 Public Beta Update Introduces Apple Pay Cash
- Apple Pay Cash Preview: A Look at Apple's New Peer-to-Peer Payments Service
- iPhone X
- iPhone X Shipping Estimates Improve to 3-4 Weeks in Several Countries Up from 5-6 weeks
- Face ID Unlocks an iPhone More Slowly Than Touch ID, but is Faster in Day-to-Day Usage
- iPhone X Teardown: TrueDepth Camera System, Stacked Logic Board With 3GB RAM, and 2,716 mAh Battery Stacked LB, larger battery than 8+ (2716mAh), 6 out of 10!
- Face ID Appears to Fail at Telling Apart Brothers Who Aren't Twins in New Videos [Updated]
- Top 10 iPhone X Tips and Tricks: Reachability, Face ID, Screenshots and More
- Apple Park Visitor Center Set to Open to the Public on November 17
Jeff - Clips 2.0 Free
Adam - iPhone X Internals Wallpaper
Michael - Apollo for Reddit Free